RTC (Review and Then Commit)
- Download the patch from bugzilla
- Check the prefix of the files inside the patch
- The path should always be relative
- The path should start at YANEL_HOME
- NEVER EVER commit something without testing before and after. Please use the following checklist:
- Does it build?
- Is the formatting correct?
- Is there an automatic test? Make sure that there are automatic tests, which are covering the changes which the patch will imply.
- Is it backwards compatible?
- Does it scale/perform? (Can the implementation be changed?)
- Can it be enhanced?
- Can it be customized?
- Does it work within a cluster?
- Is it secure?
- Can it be used offline?
- Can the patch be reverted easily?
- Does it work for all browsers?
- Notify people via the mailing list and be prepared to revert the patch!
|Does it build?||Yes|
|Is the formatting correct?||Yes|
|Is it backwards compatible?||No|
|Does it scale/perform? (Can the implementation be changed?)||TODO|
|Can it be enhanced?||TODO|
|Can it be customized?||TODO|
|Does it work within a cluster?||TODO|
|Is it secure?||TODO|
|Can it be used offline?||TODO|
|Can the patch be reverted easily?||TODO|
|Does an automatic test exist?||No|
|Does it work for all browsers?||N/A (not applicable)|